We are committed to provide you with flexible options that will help you grow your business
We are not interested in a one-time transactions, we are committed to providing you with a positive experience and gaining a customer for the long term and that you will be happy to refer your business associates and friends.
Over the Road Tractors
Medium Duty Box Trucks
Diesel Pick Up Trucks
Dry Van Trailers
Step Deck Trailers
We work hard to provide value to the businesses that come to us — not just as lenders, but as partners.
We will work with you to find you the loan and lease options that make sense for you.
We generate Win–Win equipment finance opportunities
Fleet Equipment Finance LLC (FEF) has a list of a dozen funding partners that are ready and willing to review your application for credit.
We know there are many sources that provide capital for your equipment purchases but we are committed to provide you with flexible options that will help you grow your business.
What our clients & partners say about us
It’s always a joy to hear that the work we done positively impacted our clients and that they are happy to share their experience.
You can learn more from our asked questions
Get a free quote
- Completed Credit Application
- Last Three Months Bank Statements
- Last Two Years Tax Returns
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Invoice, Specs, Mileage and Copies of Titles to be Financed
Yes, we finance both new and used equipment. Below are some guidelines for your reference.
Ready and willing to review your application for credit.
- 2023 – 2013 Over the Road Tractors
- 2023 – 2009 Dry Van Trailers
- 2023 – 2012 Reefer Trailers
- 2023 – 2010 Step Deck and Flatbed Trailers
- 2023 – 2009 Medium Duty Box Trucks
- 2023 – 2018 Diesel Pick Up Trucks
- Dump Trucks – Up to 10 years old
- Construction Equipment – Up to 12 years old
Click on Apply for a Loan button on the home page and complete an application.
Interest Rates are changing all the time and they are dependent on the financial strength, payment history, time in business amongst other factors. With that being said the interest rates will range between 7 – 24% depending on your situation and the equipment you are looking to purchase.
- OTR Equipment
- New Trucks/Trailers – 60 months
- 1-2 Years Old Trucks/Trailers – 54 to 48 months
- 3 Year Old Trucks/Trailers – 42 to 36 months
- 4 - 5 Year Old Trucks/Trailers – 30 to 24 months
- Construction Equipment will vary of condition, age and hours on the equipment
- Cranes hold their value so it will depend on sales price and age of equipment
We have some lending partners that offer application only products up to $500,000.00 but it will depend on if your company meet their requirements. This product is often reserved for companies that meet the following criteria.
- Minimum 2 Years in Business
- Comparable Credit reporting on Paynet for at least the amount to be financed with 2 – 3 years payment history
- 3-5 trade line on Paynet and or Credit Bureau
The short answer is YES! Our funding partners and FEF will report to Paynet.
Today all financial institutions have pre=payment penalties. Financial institutions make a risk assessment based on time and the return on investment or ROI. Therefore when they decide to enter into a contract, they profit plays a part in the interest rate they can offer so they count on the interest income as part of the agreement. However, most companies choose to discount the payment stream for early payoffs so you should inquire about the specifics for the finance/lease product before making a decision.
I would contact the finance company immediately by phone to work through the issue. The truth is that finance/lasing companies have a give and take relationship. Each side needs the other to make their businesses thrive so they have a vested interest in assisting each other in the time of need. I think you will find that if you discuss your problems early with your financial partner you will be able to find a compromise.
Still have a question? Contact us for solution.